Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Meet and Greet!!

For those of you who are interested in being a part of Seedlings, but need more information, and want to meet in person; I have scheduled a meeting at the public library for a meet and greet!  Please come to the smaller meeting room, downstairs through the computer lab, at 4 pm on Monday, March 19th

I will have refreshments, information, and will be able to answer questions that you may have.  I will also have a schedule sheet and registration packets for parents who are interested in securing a spot then and there.  Registration needs to happen by March 26th for summer enrollment, and by April 9th for Fall enrollment.

If you plan to make the meeting please RSVP by commenting to this post, or by emailing me at the address provided on the blog.  If you are unable to make the meeting, let me know and we can schedule a meeting another time. 

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment